Experience: 5 years to 10 years
Number of positions open: 6
Roles & Responsibilities
As a senior java developer you would responsible for understanding business requirements, understand the product and platform architecture and involve in day to day technology implementation as per guidance from the technical leads and architects.
You would be required to design components that form part of applications that are reusable and maintainable.
You would also be required to guide junior developers in order to bring functional implementations together and ensure they are sufficiently enabled and guided to deliver their work
- Web applications using Java, JEE technologies specifically with Spring and Spring Boot.
- Well experienced in JPA, Hibernate, & Spring Frameworks.
- Spring Framework – Exposure to Spring Data(JPA), Messaging, REST API, Hands on Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge in HTTPS, Web Service(SOAP, REST/JSON) knowledge.
- Database Design and Optimizing SQL queries.
- Understanding of software vulnerabilities and ways to address them
- Exposure to performance and scalability tuning
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good team player with the ability to deliver within schedules.