Experience: 10 years to 15 years
No. of Requirements: 2
Roles and Responsibilites
As a technical lead you would responsible for understanding business requirements, understand the product and platform architecture, contribute to architecture and design and involve in day to day technology implementation as per guidance from the architects.
You would take ownership of specific components/sub components and drive design and implementation of the same
You would take responsibility of the team that delivers the components you own and ensure all information required to design,code,test and release are available including estimation of work, review of code and complete testing of the owned modules.
You would be required to design components that form part of applications that are reusable and maintainable.
You would also be required to guide senior and junior developers in order to bring functional implementations together and ensure they are sufficiently enabled and guided to deliver their work
- Web applications using Java, JEE technologies specifically with Spring and Spring Boot.
- Demonstration on solution and technical design in previous assignments.
- Well experienced in JPA, Hibernate, & Spring Frameworks.
- Spring Framework – Exposure to Spring Data(JPA), Messaging, REST API, Hands on Spring Boot
- Strong knowledge in HTTPS, Web Service(SOAP, REST/JSON) knowledge.
- Database Design and Optimizing SQL queries.
- Exposure to the AWS cloud infra and platform stack
- Understanding of software vulnerabilities and ways to address them
- Exposure to performance and scalability tuning
- Good experience working in Agile/Scrum teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good team player with the ability to deliver within schedules.