Experience: 2 years to 5 years
No. of Requirements: 4
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a production support engineer, you would be responsible for resolving the production support issues with in given SLA.
- You would do the RCA for the production issues and coordinate with development team for permanent fixes.
- Participate in knowledge transfer to ensure better grasp of the product and domain. Suggest fixes to complex issues by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Coordinate with Application Development Team to successfully deploy software releases in both User Acceptance Testing and Production environments.
- Monitor process and software changes that impact production support, communicate project information to the production support staff and raise production support issues to the project team.
- Knowledge of OS (Linux, Unix and Windows).
- Hands on Experience on Oracle, SQL, MySQL.
- Knowledge on Patch deployments and server configurations
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good team player with the ability to deliver within schedules.
Job Category: Development Testing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chennai Noida